Kill Team - Genestealer Cult forces
Another project that I started over the lockdown with my colleagues from Mr Lee's Minis. A small kill team to play with. Thanks in part to Volomir's challenge, but more from seeing Roman Lappat push himself to paint up a death squad of Dark Angel Marines!
I have always liked the Genestealer models, and more so the cult forces. So this was a good time for me to jump into them. And since it would be a smaller force I could put a bit more time into them as well.
So here goes with the first ones before I kinda got a bit too carried away with some other projects.
The first 5 models came out nicely, and I have a good groovy on the color scheme now. Though not all can be used, and it seems I might have been a bit overzealous on weapon options with them, but in the end it gives me a decent placeholder at least. Still need to paint up another 5 or 6 before I have a full gang worth, but its a good start.
Let's see how they go, as I pick them back up over the Christmas holidays!







Nice colour choices, especially liking the suit on the nearly human one.
ReplyDeleteI have just received a loan of $800,000 from this man Dr. James Eric in less than 24 hours. He is a sincere and trustworthy gentleman I admit For all your loan application needs, contact him at his: Email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp: +918929509036 For more information.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this informative blog.. A trusted and reliable Detective agency in Ghaziabad , known for delivering accurate results with complete confidentiality. Backed by experienced professionals, we handle personal and corporate investigations with honesty, dedication, and discretion.
ReplyDeleteAny crypto site that makes it difficult for you to withdraw is definitely a scam and I will advice to not send money to the wallet again they will scam you more until you dry, I have been a victim too and trust me I know the frustration that it comes with investing a lot of money and you can not withdraw last month I had lost $10,000 million all my future investments they kept showing me fake figure on how many money is growing and I would put more Before I realize it was today I could not withdraw my money, Luckily I was referred to Recovery company that was able to recover 80% of my total, I was happy and I had to make sure I share this review so that anybody else that has been through the same situation as mine can be able to recover your money through the help of this Recovery agents, Boleyn Magic Hackers , I will leave their email you can contact the to help you recover your money back.. (support@boleynonline.com)
ReplyDelete